Thank you for your interest in the UT Gardens. With locations in Knoxville, Crossville and Jackson, Tennessee, the UT Gardens are open free to the public, which means the growth and development of our programs is almost entirely dependent upon private support from people like you. Your support provides us with the resources we need to coordinate events such as Books and Blooms, Bloomsdays, Summer Celebration, Fall Festival, and the annual Pumpkin Display, while further developing and maintaining pristine ornamental and research trials programs.
Benefits of Membership
Your UT Gardens membership entitles you to the member benefits offered at any of the three garden sites - Knoxville, Crossville, and Jackson.
- Members will receive our Gardens magazine, printed twice a year.
- Members are eligible for discounts at plant sales.
- Members receive invitations to attend previews before some events are open to the public.
- Members can register for classes or workshops at a reduced rate.
- Members joining between October 2013 and September 2014 will receive a free one-year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine. (Subscription card will be mailed with your membership card.)
- Members enjoy reciprocal admission benefits at nearly 300 gardens across the United States. Click here for more information and a list of participating gardens.
Thanks again for your support. It is vital to our success!
The Friends of the UT Gardens offers several membership levels. Memberships are for 12 months and are fully tax deductible.
To join or renew by cash or check, please fill out the membership form and mail it along with your payment to: UT Gardens, Attn: Membership, 252 Ellington Plant Science Bldg, 2431 Joe Johnson Dr, Knoxville, TN 37996.
To join or renew using a credit card, click here to make a gift via our secure online giving site and enter the gift amount of the level you wish to join. (Please note - online memberships are processed through UT Development, so you will be taken to a different site when you click the link above. Just fill in the amount of the membership level you wish to have and follow the prompts. Your entire gift amount will be allocated to the Friends of the Garden Support Fund.)
- Benefactor at $1000
- Patron at $500
- Sponsoring Friend at $250
- Contributing Friend at $100
- Professional Photographer* at $100
- Family Friend at $50
- Individual Friend at $35
- Student Friend at $15
* Professional Photographers joining online should make note in the "comments" section of the online giving form that their gift is being made to comply with the Garden's Professional Photography Policy. For more information on the policy, click here.